Infertility is a common problem that quite many people suffer from. There can be various reasons for infertility and while some can be treated some are just impossible to treat.
- Let us first understand what infertility is
A lot of people wish to conceive a child at least during some point in their life. It is common for most people to be able to conceive a child within one year or trying. This trying includes carefully timing your sexual activities and syncing it with your body cycles. Infertility can be roughly defined as unable to conceive a while within a year or to try.
It is recommended to visit a professional and get tests done and if there is a need for any treatment, get done that as well. There are certain signs where you could even visit the doctor earlier just to be sure about things. This can include problems like improper frequency of menstruation for women, females that are older than 35 years of age, any sorts of history of any sexually transmitted diseases for both men and women, known abnormalities in male semen, etc.
These are various reasons for a person to not being able to have a child, and while some of these require proper professional help, there are certain remedies which can be used at home to be able to boost your fertility especially when you are trying to conceive a child. You can use these remedies regardless of being infertile as it will anyway help you conceive.
There are certain reasons why a person’s fertility rate can decrease. Here are some of them
For females it can be improper nutrition consumption, increased prolactin levels, age can also be a factor as the fertility in women decreases with age and especially as you cross the age of 30-35 it becomes more and more difficult to conceive a child. Problems like polycystic ovarian syndrome and endometriosis also lead to infertility.
For males, improper nutrition is a problem for both men and women. Imbalance of body hormones can also be a problem. There are certain medicines which lead to loss of fertility which needs to be avoided if possible. Too much alcohol and other kinds of lifestyle like excessive smoking and drugs can decrease fertility. Presence of anti-sperm bodies in the body and other issues of ejaculation can also lead to infertility. Physical damage to the reproductive organs can also lead to infertility.
Here are certain ways to boost fertility which can be tried out at home
2. Winterberry:This is a herb that can be consumed about a week following a woman’s period. Mixing a teaspoon of it powdered can be mixed with milk and consumed.
3. Helonias root: This root is known well for the benefits when it comes to infertility related problems. When you consume the root the progesterone levels inside your body increases and helps with the uterus strength especially at the time of ovulation. This helps boost fertility by restoring the hormone levels in a female, and the ovulation also is healthier.
4. Dandelions: Dandelions are flowering plants. They act as cleansing agents, and the dandelion roots are very good to support the hormonal balance of a person.
5. Royal jelly: Royal jelly is very well known and is also obtained from beehives and is similar to cream texture. Royal jelly is high in nourishment and prepared actually for the queen bee of the hive. It is high in fatty acids, amino acids, proteins, etc. This is used as an ingredient in a lot of medicines and also skin care. The royal jelly is great for a balance of hormones in our body and also increases a person’s fertility.
6. Maca Root: This root is said to increase fertility in both men and women and is great for the body’s hormones. Even if a woman is suffering from hypothyroidism, this root is very healthy and beneficial for them. Powdered root can be mixed with milk or even water. Note – Maca root is not allowed for pregnant females.
7. Dates: Dates are also a sort of superfoods, and this is because it not just sweet and delicious but it is really healthy and contains a lot of nutrients. There are a lot of vitamins and multiple minerals found in dates. Dates are suggested to be consumed even during pregnancy because it is so healthy
8. DHA and Omega 3: Omega 3 fats are extremely healthy and help out with numerous issues and problems. These are very good when it comes to the process of ovulation in a female. You can consume fishes to increase the levels of omega 3 fat and DHA and if you are not someone who wants to consume fish, these also come packed in capsules in the form of medicines or nutrients. These are also really great for the development of a fetus, so it is recommended even for people who are already pregnant.
9. Stinging nettle: This is a herb. Stinging nettle directly has an effect on the adrenal glands and boosts its functionality. People who are trying to get pregnant but are not able to can try this herb as it increases the chances of pregnancy by retaining the embryo within a female’s uterus. This really reduces the probability of facing a miscarriage. Stinging nettle tea is also available in the market and females are advised to drink it even after their pregnancy as it helps the production of breast milk and is packed with nutrients.
10. Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is a herb which also helps to boost a person’s fertility and is effective for both males and females and helps increase a person’s immunity.
11. Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a spice widely used in all kinds of food items, even desserts. PCOS that is polycystic ovary syndrome is a very common cause of infertility and cinnamon helps cure that. Cinnamon is also great to help our ovaries become healthier and function better. It also helps with the smooth flow of the menstrual cycle. It also helps to avoid yeast infections in the body. A dose of fewer than two teaspoons a day mixed with warm water can be consumed daily for best health results.
While there can be many small home remedies which claim to help increase a person’s fertility, it is important to understand that the normal lifestyle, as well as genes of a person, plays a major role that affects a person’s sexual activities and fertility. A healthy lifestyle with healthy food and regular exercise is recommended for everyone.
Excessive consumption of alcohol, drugs and even excessive smoking can be very bad for sexual health and can definitely affect a person’s fertility and may cause problems in the future. Some people have certain fertility issues which are simply impossible to cure with homemade remedies, and it is recommended to visit a doctor in such cases. Some professional treatments might actually work out the best if home remedies are not effective enough.